12.02.2013

Happy Life Happy Wife

Happy life Happy Wife!

1. A little wine and romance will go further towards getting me in mood than tweeking my nipples and giggling like a hyena. * Also, helping around the house will have the same effect on me as alcohol does on a high school girl on prom night. 

2. Keep a stash of chocolate for yourself-it's my monthly kryptonite. Know my cycle signs - prepare accordingly. 

3. My retail therapy is your female version of working on your car

4. It’s not called “nagging.” It’s called asking you for the 313th time to do something that I shouldn’t have had to ask about in the first place. If you still insist on calling me a nag - say goodbye to blowjobs for at least two weeks.

5. If I’m acting crazy, remember, I didn’t choose to be born with hormone induced rages, but you choose to love me. So who’s the crazy one here??? 


6. Remember you’re going home with me so stick up for me. OR ELSE. 


7. Acknowledging you heard me is the quickest way to get me to shut up.


8
. I get an “I’m right” trump card that’s good for 5 years times infinity for every human that emerged from my body. End of argument. 


9. Bathroom lights are not flattering. It takes alot of nerve to invite you into the shower with me. Don't say no.


10. Even when I am being a handful and making your head spin - remember, you make my head spin daily with weak knees and you love my handfuls <3 


(Thank you www.abovetopsecret.com for the image) 

I kept seeing things titled "Happy Wife Happy Life" appear on my Facebook newsfeed, along with hearing a reference to the phrase in a couple of great movies I've watched recently. I'm not a wife legally - but anyone who knows Marshall and I, we're more dedicated to our relationship than half the married couples out there. If you have been reading my previous blogs, you know I'm stupidly head over heels in love with my man :) So I decided to write my own so-called "Happy Life Happy Wife" rules. Not only did I have a blast coming up with them -- because really, it's all the little silly things -- but Marshall cracked up. He loved my honesty and asked me to hang these downstairs for him-as a helpful reminder. 

HA! Honesty is the best policy in all affairs of the heart and soul. Even though I made this list out of humor, there is truth behind them.  



I promise there will be a second post today . My daughter will be 1 year old in 2 DAYS! This mama has a cleaning list a mile long and a grocery list to match!!

I'll be back!

xoxo
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment